This has been yet another happy and busy week in Year 6.
• We have been beautifully decorating rocks for our Leavers’ Liturgy and practising for our Leavers’ assembly, including learning a
• Making persuasive holiday brochures for our Island Projects
• Learning about different methods for multiplying from History, including Napier’s Rods, the Gelosia method and the Ancient Egyptian method.
• Studying Pascal’s triangle and all the hidden sequences and patterns it reveals
• Learning to describe what we ate at a midnight feast in French!
• Designing and describing ball gowns for Mrs Gotobed (from Carrie’s War by Nina Bawden)
• Playing an interactive game to learn the location of all the fifty states of the U.S.A.
• Playing socially-distanced cricket in the rain!
• Finishing our handprint alphabets.