Fees from September 2019
The termly fees (inclusive of lunch in Reception and Main School) have been set at:-
|With Early Years Education Entitlement Funding (EYEE)||Without EYEE|
|For 3 morning sessions||£510.84|
|For 4 morning sessions||£590.12|
|For 5 morning sessions||£732.40|
For each additional afternoon session
|£157.84 to include lunch||£302 to include lunch|
|Main School Y1-2|
|Main School Y3-6|
Early Year Education Entitlement (EYEE)
Children who are in the Foundation Stage of the School (Nursery & Reception) and who are entitled to receive free early years education under the Government’s Early Years Education Entitlement (those who are between the ages of 3 and 5 years old on the 1st September for the Autumn term, 1st January for the Spring term, and 1st April for the Summer term) are entitled to 5 session per week at the reduced rates above. Sessions in excess of 5 per week are charged at £296 each.
Nursery session times are:-
Mornings 08.30 - 12.00
Afternoons 12.00 - 15.30
The morning Nursery session can be extended to 13.00 to enable lunch to be eaten at an additional cost of £119 per morning per term.
|Early morning sessions||£3.25||per session (08.00-08.15)|
|After school sessions||£10.50||per session if booked for the term (15.45-18.00 Mon to Thurs)|
|£12.60||per session if booked ad hoc (15.45-18.00 Mon to Thurs)|
Childcare vouchers and tax free child care
The School accepts Nursery vouchers from most major providers. These may be used to pay for:
- School fees for children up to the age of 5
- After school and pre-school sessions
- Clubs and activities outside normal school hours
Additional charges may apply for educational and extra-curricular school visits and for any additional learning support and resources.
- Termly invoices are payable by the first day of each term. In the event of late payment a charge of £10 per week will be applied.
- We ask for a registration fee of £50 on completion of your registration form when joining the school and a pre-payment of £250 to secure the place, payable prior to the beginning of term
- Fees in lieu of notice will be charged if a child is withdrawn from the school without notice being given in writing to the school by the last day of the penultimate term.
- The Governor’s plan that these fees will apply for the academic year stated, but reserve the right to change the fee levels at any time, subject to giving parents one term’s notice.
- For any further information in regards to fees, please email the bursar on email@example.com.