Fees from September 2022
The termly fees have been set at:-
|Main School (before any EYEE funding benefits)||
Fees per term
|Reception Class to Year 2||£3,045.00|
|Year 3 to Year 6||£3,095.00|
|Sibling Discount for 2nd child**||£ 200.00|
|Sibling Discount for 3rd child**||£ 500.00|
|Sibling Discount for subsequent children**||£1,000.00|
** Only applicable after any Early Years funding
|Nursery (before any EYEE funding benefits)|
|For 3 morning sessions||£ 950.00|
|For 4 morning sessions||£1,240.00|
|For 5 morning sessions||£1,550.00|
|For each afternoon session||£ 328.00 (inc lunch)|
|Morning session extended to 1pm to inc lunch||£ 125.00 per morning|
|Busy Bees sessions||(After School)|
|£11.50 booked for the term|
|£13.90 if booked ad hoc|
|£2.50 late collection charge for children collected after 3.50pm.|
|If collected after 4pm a full Busy Bees session will be charged.|
|SEN Charges*||Charges per term|
1 to 1 Intervention
|Dancing Bears / Perform Maths||£ 55.00 (£100 for both)|
*SEN charges will apply from the summer term in Y1 unless needs are known previously
Registration fee £100
Early Year Education Entitlement (EYEE)
Children who are in the Foundation Stage of the School (Nursery & Reception) and who are entitled to receive free early years education under the Government’s Early Years Education Entitlement (those who are between the ages of 3 and 5 years old on the 1st September for the Autumn term, 1st January for the Spring term, and 1st April for the Summer term) are entitled to 5 session per week at the reduced rates above.
Nursery session times are:-
Mornings 08.30 - 12.00
Afternoons 12.00 - 15.30
The morning Nursery session can be extended to 13.00 to enable lunch to be eaten at an additional cost of £125 per morning per term.
|Early morning sessions||£5.00||per session (07.45-08.15)|
|£2.50||per session (08.00-08.15)|
|After school sessions||£11.50||per session if booked for the term (15.45-18.00 Mon to Thurs)|
|£13.90||per session if booked ad hoc (15.45-18.00 Mon to Thurs)|
Childcare vouchers and tax free child care
If you are a working parent you can get up to £500 every three months to help with the cost of childcare. You can use it to pay for the following:
- Nursery/School fees for children up to the age of 5
- Before and after school clubs
- Holiday clubs
We have included some useful links below for you to look into eligibility:
If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate in contacting the finance office - email@example.com
Additional charges may apply for educational and extra-curricular school visits and for any additional learning support and resources.
- All fees are due for payment by the first day of term unless a monthly repayment plan has been agreed in advance.
- Fees to be split equally over three months (starting with the first month of the term) and any extras to be paid in full by the first day of term.
- Fees in lieu of notice will be charged if a child is withdrawn from the school without notice being given in writing to the school by the last day of the penultimate term.
- The Governor’s plan that these fees will apply for at least the Autumn Term of 2022-2023 and reserve the right to change the fee levels at any time, subject to giving parents one term’s notice.
- For any further information in regards to fees, please email the bursar on firstname.lastname@example.org.